We are in San Diego and it's exciting. It's Day One: and I am stuffed up, my throat is sore and my ears are still clogged up from yesterday's flight. I can't even hear myself when I am speaking. I feel awful, but I am still ready to have some fun and learn a lot of new things. There are so many people here and it's intimidating. I am scared because I do not know what to expect. Even though I am not alone , I feel alone and in a few moments we will all split up and I will be alone. Well I guess it is time to get the day started. See you later.
Teisha
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please adhere to Severn School Acceptable Use Policy when posting a comment. Your comment will be reviewed and posted as soon as possible.